At WSM Studios. Hand colored photo.
Original photo by Les Leverett.
Pictures of Patsy
Click here for thumbnail mode.
- Looking glamorous, ca 1950
- A country girl
- Publicity shot, ca 1955
- First picture to Treva Miller, 1955
- Patsy riding a car, 1955
- Patsy riding a car, 1956
- At the piano at Winchester's WINC radio, 1956
- Patsy with her first car, 1956
- After winning "Arthur Godfrey's Talent Scouts", Jan 1957
- Publicity photo, January 1957
- Patsy on the set of the Arthur Godfrey Show
- Patsy in one of the cowgirl outfits, ca 1957
- Early recording session photos, ca 1957
- Early promotion picture, ca 1957
- Hand colored photo
- Patsy, gorgeous cowgirl...
- In the Bradley studios, ca 1957
- Patsy at home, 1957
- Concert picture, Kansas City, 1958
- Patsy and Julie, August 1959
- Julie, Patsy and Charlie, August 1959
- The cowgirl 1 (Photo: Johnny Franklin)
- The cowgirl 2 (Photo: Johnny Franklin)
- The cowgirl 3 (Photo: Johnny Franklin)
- Patsy in May 1961, just before the car accident
- Another one from May 1961
- The "red" photo session, 1962
- A very nice portrait from a single picture sleeve, 1962
- Patsy singing at WSM Radio, May 1962
- The lady 1 (Photo: Johnny Franklin)
- The lady 2 (Photo: Johnny Franklin)
- From the cover of the "Sentimentally yours" album, Aug 6, 1962
- An alternate photo from the "Sentimentally yours" session, Aug 6, 1962
- Patsy smiling over her shoulder
- Sandra Salling meets Patsy, Sep 15, 1962
- Patsy at WSM in Feb 1963. Hand colored picture.
- Performing, Feb 19, 1963
- Patsy on stage, March 3, 1963 (Photo by Francis Nunez)
- Backstage, March 3, 1963 (last picture, photo by Mildred Keith)
- A nice picture from the "Faded love" photo session, 1963
- From the cover of "The Patsy Cline Story"
- From the cover of "A portrait of Patsy Cline"
- From the cover of "Patsy Cline's Greatest Hits"
- Two nice pictures
- A very nice portrait
- A very pretty Patsy Cline
- The stamp
- Patsy Cline portrait by Michaela Olofsson
**The following pictures have been handed over to me by Amber Miller,
because she doesn't have the time to maintain her site anymore.**